I nearly forgot. I was tagged. The idea here is to tag five other sites so you can follow the links to great sites. (I think). I’ve been tagged by Lori Craig (Making a Difference) and by Angie Z. (you’ll know her better as duckwaddlequack) Now it’s my turn and I have to choose 5 who have not been tagged. THIS will be difficult since I am a little late here. Let me try!
1. Sherelle C. at “My Crazy Life”- I love her down to earth style, great tips and amazing photographic skills! What adorable kids too….4 under the age of 5! What a woman. http://sherellechristensen.typepad.com/my_weblog/
2. Tracy H. at “Misplaced Texans”- My friend Tracy just moved to New York. She is very creative both in stamping and writing so her posts are fun to read and I know some day she’ll have some great projects to view as well! http://texan5.blogspot.com/
3. Debbie O.- Okay, so I know she’s been tagged probably. But, I love her work and read her blog all the time. http://www.debbiedesigns.typepad.com/
4. Trudee- Okay, I know, I know, she’s probably been tagged too. I think everybody has (insert whiny voice here) http://trudee.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ Her work is so very beautiful.
5. I think Amy C. http://amycelona.com/ has not been tagged (until now). I saved her site because of some great projects I can’t wait to try.
Tag….You’re all it!
Well, I didn’t realize that part of this tagged business is telling 7 things about yourself. At least I think it’s 7. I’ve seen some very cute and funny facts. I think mine will be boring, but here goes:
1. Nearly every morning I drink a small cup of chai tea. I love the “Mystic” brand and when we left KS I brought 10 cans with me fearing I couldn’t find it at my local Sams. Guess what? I was right! (insert sad face here).
2. My oldest son is almost 21 and getting married in August. The best thing here is how much we adore his fiancee.
3. Dark chocolate is my ultimate favorite in chocolate.
4. I’ll eat any kind of veggie, but my favorite is CORN and I will eat anything corn. Corn on the cob, cornbread, corn pancakes and the untimate thing we found here in GA- corn nuggets! YUM!
5. I have 4 best friends! My hubby, my daughter, Paula and Peggy.
6. My favorite color is pink- any shade!
7. I’m so proud of my husband serving in the military. He is a Master Sgt in the USAF. We are currently serving at our 3rd duty station stateside. He has been all over the world. I have been to VA, KS and GA!
Like I said, boring but true facts. 🙂
4 Responses »